Frequently Asked Questions
What is Maras?
Meras is a government program under of Saudi Business Center aiming to facilitate procedures and provide services for conducting business. which provides all government and private sector services that is needed to start your business
Who are the beneficiaries of Maras?
The beneficiaries of the anchors are business owners, investors and those who are willing to start a business.
What are the associated parties in Maras?
- Ministry of Trade and Investment
- Ministry of Labor and Social Development
- Zakat and Income Tax Authority
- General Organization for Social Insurance
- Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs
- Saudi Organization for Industrial Estates and Technology Zones (Cities)
- Ministry of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources
How can I register in Maras?
Registration at Maras is available to Saudis, Resident, GCC Citizen, Non Resident through the following link: https://meras.gov.sa/Home/Login
What are the conditions for registration in Maras?
The conditions of registration in Maras are:
- Independent status card
- Registration in the Ministry of Interior system "Abshar"
What services are provided in Maras?
Maras provides several e-services to several government agencies which can be viewed at: https://meras.gov.sa/Home/ServicesLinks
How do you communicate with anchors?
You can communicate with anchors through several channels:
- Standard number: 920000118
- البريد الإلكتروني : email@example.com