Meras allows you to register in 5 organization electronically in a single step:-
- Commerical Reg. Ministry of Commerce & Investment
- Mermbership with Chamber of Commerce
- File with Ministry of Labor and Social Development
- File with General Authority of Zakat & Tax
- File with General Organization for Social Insurance
- Physical location map, address, and GPS coordinates
- Building license
- Building completion certificate
- Rent contract
- Photo of power of attorney, authorized personnel orignal ID (if the applicant is female)
- Photo of the location entrance
Civil Defense Requirements
- Removal of any flammable building material in the site
- Fire protected walls between neighbors
- The pathways within the site must be sufficiently large to allow for easy movement of traffic
- The site is not located in any stolen floors or annex
- All electrical wiring is isolated, organized and connected to automatic circuit braker
- Water heaters (if available) must be functioning with no leaks, and a safety valve
- Gas tank (if available) is in a location far from flammable materials and is equipped with a self-locking detector and valve
- The applicant must have a bachelor's degree in a related field or have two years of experience in the field of travel and tourism
- A copy of the land ownership or a copy of the lease.
- background check.
- Copy of municipal license.
- paying licence fee
- IATA membership required for "A" category
- Membership of the Saudi Association for Travel and Tourism.
- A list of the names of the employees, their identity cards, scientific certificates and qualifications
- Contract airline required for "B" category.
- Website is required for "C" category.
No documents required for this activity / license
Duration: 10 Days